RD Series Introduction:
The recent development of the RD series index drive confirms Stelron’s commitment to designing and manufacturing quality components to meet the growing needs of our customers. As industry requirements change, Stelron is dedicated to bringing new technology with the trusted reliability of cam actuated equipment.
- Large steel cam, hardened and CNC profile ground
- Low profile housing – machined on all mounting surfaces
- Universal mounting on any of (5) sides
- Large through hole for pneumatic, vacuum, and electric lines
- Many standard sequences using modified sine
- Oversize turntable bearing for dial support and greater resistance to thrust, radial, and moment loading
- Standard accuracy of +/- .001 @ 6″ radius
The RD indexer design incorporates the highest degree of application versatility available today. One of the standard features include a large through hole for pneumatic, vacuum, and electric lines. The housing is low profile, machined on all mounting surfaces, and provides universal mounting on any of five sides. The indexing cam is made of the finest quality steel. This steel provides deep uniform hardness in a high strength wear resisting matrix. The cams are also CNC profile ground for high accuracy and excellent surface finish. This ground and hardened steel cam provides remarkable service life for the Stelron RD indexer
The RD series index drive is the best choice for the speed and accuracy required by the new generation of high speed machinery. The indexer uses the time proven barrel cam as the heart of the drive. Reliable can indexing technology provides higher speeds then pneumatic and electric indexing. Cam operated devices require much less maintenance then pneumatic drives, at a fraction of the cost incurred by electric indexing.
You must be logged in to post a comment.